Kotak Mahindra Bank provides a huge array of credit cards with the prime objective to cater to its each category of consumers. A credit card is able to address each prime requirements and every credit card intends to provide special services and plenty of benefits. Only, an individual has to calculate eligibility for his/her credit card and apply for the one to get discounts, offers and other benefits.
How to Apply for Credit Cards
If you want to apply to get credit cards, you have to follow few simple and easy steps, which include the following-
- Individuals should start the procedure with comparison and selection of credit cards, which they want to get.
- Once you decide to get a particular type of credit card, you should click on the button of Apply Now showed nearby the respective card.
- Fill the information and details about your credit card
- Later on, the software would ask you whether you are an already existing customer or a new customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
For Existing Customer
If you are al already existing customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank, you have to click on the option of ‘Yes’ and thereby, follow further steps-
- Now, you should enter your Customer ID or CRN i.e. Customer Relationship Number, where CRN remains displayed at the beneath of Credit and Debit cards.
- Moreover, you should enter your registered mobile number with the bank.
For New Customer
New customers should click on “No” to move ahead to enter further details, as demanded by Kotak Bank website.
- Contact Details
Under this section, you have to fill three important things, which include your first name, your mobile number and your email id. Here, you should make sure that your entered first name should be similar to the one you have in your PAN card.
- Applicant Details
After this, you should fill applicant details, which include your date of birth, details of your job or employment, your city and residence, pin code of your residence and net income you earn in a month.
After you click on the checkbox, you would get consent to get call from Kotak Mahindra Bank to fulfill marketing objectives with the help of email, mobile or SMS for the product mentioned here.
How Credit Cards are Beneficial
Now, let us have a look on few of the prime benefits offered by plastic credit cards.
Every time, when a credit card holder swipes the respective credit card to make payment, he/she stacks up lucrative reward points. This is obviously a key benefit offered by the bank to make sure about best possible utilization of a credit card.
When you succeed to stack up significant numbers of points, you may opt to redeem those points to earn a huge basket containing goodies, valuable items and gift vouchers offered by big retailers and renowned brands. On the other side, if selflessness is the virtue of your life, you may opt to redeem the respective reward points to donate to various charity organizations.
Credit cards provide both baggage and accidence insurances, whenever any unpleasant incident takes place.